Water and Fire Damage in a Livermore Restroom
The fire in this Livermore restroom resulted from igniting the trash containers. The cellulose paper and stored cleaning products went up in smoke quickly. The overhead sprinkler system extinguished the flames leaving a smelly, sooty mess behind. We're Faster To Any Size Disaster, so we responded quickly, scoped the damaged restroom, and used a two-pronged attack. One was to wipe down all tiled and porous surfaces covered with the blackened soot, and two was to set up air scrubbers and a hydroxyl generator to eliminate the malodor caused by the fire. The After Photo illustrates the bright, clean, and sparkling restroom, "Like it never even happened." This is Why SERVPRO is a premier water and fire cleanup expert.