About SERVPRO of Livermore
Owners of SERVPRO of Livermore
With our sister franchises' help, all sharing the same family-led leadership of our owner Roy Drake, we can offer fast and efficient coverage and support after disasters to Alameda County homes and businesses. SERVPRO of Livermore has become a trusted name in restoration and recovery after water, fire, mold, and storm disasters. When threats exist in your home or business, we have a growing roster of technicians accredited through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) in multiple niches, such as:
- Water Restoration (WRT)
- Fire & Smoke Restoration (FSRT)
- Carpet Cleaning (CCT)
- Applied Microbial Remediation (AMRT)
- Biohazard Cleaning
A Full-Service Approach to Restoring Your Livermore Home
As a leading restoration and mitigation outfit for the county, we can provide a wealth of services, beginning with the loss-preventing actions like water removal and air filtration through more advanced cleaning and recovery. With a general contracting license #937457, we save customers time and money by providing the repairs, reconstruction, and build back services they require after loss events.
Locally Owned and Operated
Because we understand how vital a fast and reliable response is when emergencies and disasters strike, we emphasize our local positioning. We live in the communities we serve, so when we address persistent water and fire damage situations for homes and businesses, we are doing it for friends and neighbors. Our central positioning in our region of Alameda County ensures that we can embody our 1-4-8 response to emergencies as they happen.
1 – We can reach out to property owners directly within an hour of their call.
4 – We can have boots on the ground and at your home within four hours.
8 – We can provide your insurance adjuster a detailed estimate and assessment within 8 hours.
More Than a Restoration Company
We want to be more than a restoration company for Livermore. Because of this, we get involved with many national organizations working to improve the lives of those in our area. We have worked with:
- The American Red Cross
- American Cancer Society
- East Oakland Community Project
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HAZWOPER 40 Hour Training
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- MSI - Marble and Stone Inspector
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Compliance Depot Certified 800186
- Member - Asian Business Alliance
- Member - National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM)