Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
It can be challenging to fully grasp all areas that mold and microbial threats might exist after a loss. For this reason, we have specially trained inspectors on our roster to identify the active colonization in the house and the damage that it has caused. These assessments determine the best possible remediation approach to remove these colonies and best protect any exposed elements before widespread demolition is necessary. Tracking moisture pockets can also be a good indication of where mold development might have occurred out of sight.
Removing Moisture and Humidity from Livermore Workspaces
Naturally occurring spores only become a threat to your home or business with a moist or damp environment. If these conditions do not exist, colonies cannot form. It is imperative when our technicians begin work on restoring and remediating active colonization that the moisture threats get resolved. With many headquarters for corporations like Pixar and Peet Coffee in the city, containment and moisture management are vital services to keep the office spaces up and running. A combination of equipment can help to manage these damp conditions, including:
- Centrifugal air movers
- Positive pressure systems
- Drying mats
- Trailered desiccant dehumidifiers
Effective Remediation Practices for Livermore
The appropriate choice in mold removal varies on the conditions of the property and the severity of the organism's spread. While controlled demolition is a last resort, we have a general contractor license #937457 to provide this option along with sanding, soda blasting, and antimicrobial cleaning.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (925) 341-9040
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Livermore?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (925) 341-9040
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Livermore is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Livermore community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 2120 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We proudly serve Livermore, CA, and surrounding areas.