Livermore Single Family Home Needs Fire Remediation
The Before Photo depicts the wet, sticky, sooty deposits on the walls, contents, and appliances in this Livermore home. Often, water cleanup is a large part of fire damage restoration. The team from SERVPRO can utilize various detergents and solvents to remove this film from various types of surfaces. The washer and dryer calls for a different product than the porous wallboards. We pretest, so there is no further harm. After all, we aim to mitigate, not exacerbate, the fire damage. We have special sponges, clothes and a lot of elbow grease to make the After Photo a reality. We can place air scrubbers to help improve the indoor air quality--smoke odors are always an important part of house fire cleanup and restoration.